The primary goal of our preschool is to lead children to Jesus Christ. Through instruction and God’s Word:
- Learn they are redeemed by Christ
- Be blessed as a child of God
- Share the gospel with others in their life
God’s Word tells us to, “Train up a child in the way he should go, when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
The Preschool and Pre-K programs provide the child with many kinds of experiences: spiritual, physical, mental, social, and academic. The activities will be Christ-centered; showing God’s love and guidance in all areas of living. The program will be flexible and varied. The teacher will plan activities for the needs and abilities of the children in the class.
The program includes:
- Christianity-worship, Bible stories, hymns, prayers, and application of daily living.
- Types of activities – free play, teacher directed, indoor/outdoor play and small group.
- Centers of interest – dramatic play, art, science, math, language, music, and manipulatives.
- Snack time – Children will take turns bringing small, healthy snacks to share with the class.
- Story time – a variety of stories, poems, and rhymes.
- Music – singing, rhythms, listening, dancing and instruments.
- Science – observing, experimenting, exploring, problem solving, nature walks and field trips.
- Health and safety – nutrition, hygiene, fire safety and safety at school and home.
- Technology – Usage will be based on the need and abilities of each child.
- Readiness for more formal learning activities – we promote readiness in our program for it is essential for success in school. Our goal is to instill in each child the realization that learning is fun.
To contact the preschool please email our preschool teacher, Jackie Langenek at email@example.com or call 330.203.3591.
Our hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am-12:00pm. Visit our calendar for special events and holiday closings.